I am so glad pointy toes are back because I really could not stand the chunky platform heels. I find that pointy heels give a strong statement of elegance. To be honest with you I never stopped wearing the pointed toes even when they were out of style.
I love the way they can dress up even the most casual outfit for example a pair of jeans and a t shirt . Pointy heels go with almost everything from dresses to jeans making them a must have in any closet. My favorite way to wear pointy pumps is with a great pair of jeans and a blazer.
Below are a few good examples on how to wear pointed heels .
- Wear your pointy heels with skinny jeans and a cardigan or blouse for a elegant daytime look. Miranda Kerr nailed it when she paired her black pumps with black skinny pants .
- Pointed toes are great for short girls like myself . Notice how they make her legs look longer.
- The oversize bag balances the look.
Pointy pumps look great with slacks and suits making them great for work.
I love the way Rihanna paired her pointy pumps with this off white outfit. I am not a big fan of Rihanna but I will give credit where it is due. She looks smashing in this ensemble!
Nude colored pumps give the illusion of long legs too.
- Zoe Saldana paired her pointy pumps with a bright colored dress for a simple yet elegant look.
- You can wear pumps with different styles of dresses from long , short, fitted and loose.
- For a more edgy look pair your little black dress with leopard print pumps.