After the rather confusing weather patterns we have been experiencing in Boston it finally feels like fall! One could argue that fall brings the best fashion because of the different textures and layers that are added to our outfits. What I like about fall is that you can wear the same thing in different ways just by switching around the warm layer. In this look I started off with an all black base and layered the look with a faux fur vest and nude chunky heel pumps.
Hair by: Salon Monet
How to layer your outfit : Black pant and top base
- Tweed or plain blazer and booties.
- Thick wool sweater and black pointy or round toe heels.
- Long sleeved sweater, thick blanket scarf and knee-high leather boots.
- Tan colored classic trench coat, Burberry print scarf and black knee-high boots or ankle booties.
- Down jacket, white scarf and converse sneakers
I could go on and on as the possibilities are endless. You can certainly play around with layers based on your wardrobe style but always remember to be comfortable with your look. The most stylish people are always confident in their outfits even if they don’t fit the world’s definition of style. See my post on how to wear a black sweater dress for more style advice.
What are your thoughts on fall fashion? Do you prefer to dress up in warmer weather? I would love to hear from you in the comment box below. XOXO!