I recently worked on a campaign with DSW and we had the option to pick a shoe that we liked from the store. I am already a shoe addict so I was like a kid in a candy store shopping for my next pair. No matter how many times I buy shoes, finding my next pair is always a fun adventure. If you have been in a DSW store then you know that store is like a danger zone for any shoe lover. Its Literally a warehouse full of designer shoes.
Since the weather has taken a cold turn its only fitting that my choice was the lucky Brand Faithly Bootie. I was a little torn about which color to pick but the black lover in me chose the black pair. I am seriously considering going back to get a light brown pair as I am absolutely in love with these ankle booties.
If you are interested in the Faithly bootie here is more information on the shoe design.
- The black ankle booties have a stacked heel 1.37 inches in height: perfect for those looking for a short heeled bootie.
- They have a Suede leather upper with a synthetic lining and outsole: I love that the upper is made of leather which means the shoe will last much longer than a synthetic upper.
- As described by Lucky Brand; The Faithly Bootie has ultimate comfort and wear-anywhere appeal. I totally agree! I have dressed them up and down with great results.
3 Ways to wear black ankle booties in winter
- Wear them with cropped jeans: In cooler seasons I like to wear my booties with ankle length jeans leaving little or no space between the top of the shoe and the bottom of the jeans. Think this black pair with black ankle length jeans, an ivory turtleneck sweater and a long camel coat.
- Wear them with tights, a knit dress and a oversized jacket. This look is perfect for those cold but not freezing temperature days when you can rock a dress.
- Pair your black booties with thick winter tights and a long chunky sweater or cardigan. I like this look with a wide brim hat and cross body purse. So chic!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. The purchase of these shoes is part of a sponsored agreement with DSW. The opinions and content in this post are mine and I personally shopped and chose all items in this post. .