When it comes to leather jackets you only need one good quality jacket that you’ll have for years. When the weather starts to cool, I always grab a leather jacket and it seems I am not the only one. Just Last Saturday both myself and my blogger BFF Kristin from It’s Kristin lifestyle blog had a black leather jacket on after our workout. We decided to both shoot with our leather jackets. See how Kristin styled her jacket here.
As you know I love wearing black, so it was no surprise that I paired my black jacket with black skinny pants which are another signature item and a favorite of mine. To break the black I wore a nude color long sleeved top with nude heels.
There are so many ways to wear a leather jacket and I have a few suggestions for you below!
5 Ways to Style a black leather jacket
- All Black: Wear your black leather jacket with black pants, black top, black shoes but accessorize with gold and wear a different color bag like brown, red or any print of your choice.
- Black leather and Blue Denim: Wear your black leather jacket with a black top, blue ankle length skinny jeans and a black pointy toe heel.
- Casual Leather look: Wear your black leather jacket with loose boyfriend jeans, a white tee and white converse sneakers.
- Girly Leather: A black leather jacket is not only great for pants and looks very chic with dresses and skirts. For example you can wear your black leather jacket with any solid color or printed skirt or dress.
- Work Friendly leather look: Trying to switch things up in the office? How about a black leather jacket, ivory chiffon blouse, black pencil skirt and heels.
What is your favorite way to wear a leather jacket? What is your go to for warmth in the fall? I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions in the comment box below!
Check out my post about How to layer with style for more Fall Fashion inspiration.