I am a big fan of quick, healthy and delicious meals.This pasta dish is perfect for days when you don’t want to spend an eternity in the kitchen. All you need is Shrimp and broccoli from the market and the rest of the ingredients are probably in your pantry.
1/2 lb shrimp (peeled)
1/4 cup Olive oil
2 tbsp clam juice
3 tablespoons pad thai sauce
1 broccoli crown separated
3 green onions sliced
2 heads bok choy
1 tsp fresh ginger minced
1 tbsp curry powder
1 egg beaten
1 tbsp soy sauce
- In a large saucepan boil spaghetti per package directions, set aside
- Heat 1/2 of the olive oil in a large wok, add onions and bok choy stems.When onions and bok choy stems are cooked remove from pan and set aside.
- Add shrimp to the wok and follow with curry powder,cook until shrimp turns pink.
- Add onion and bok choy mixture to shrimp,add egg and cook for a minute
- Add remaining ingredients including bok choy leaves and cook for 2 minutes,broccoli should remain bright green and crunchy.
- Mix spaghetti and shrimp mixture in wok and serve.
I made this dish yesterday and below is a picture of the result.Feel free to add carrots or any other veggie of your choice.