10 medium size russet potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp truffle oil
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees .
- Peel potatoes then soak in cold water and vinegar for 5 minutes.
- scrape surface of potatoes with a fork , this is mostly for presentation.
- Par-boil potatoes in salted water for about 15 minutes. Potatoes do not need to get fully cooked, this step speeds up the roasting process and results in fully cooked potatoes.
- Drain potatoes then sprinkle paprika , garlic powder, salt , pepper and coat potatoes with olive oil and truffle oil.
- Roast potatoes for 20 minutes until potatoes are golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with your favorite roast and gravy