What do you do when you have potatoes, broccoli and tomatoes….you make my delicious roasted potatoes and broccoli dish. There is nothing fancy about this recipe however its delish factor is very high and its perfect for those nights were you don’t want to fuss. The potatoes are roasted with garlic, rosemary and then mixed with sauteed’ onions, peppers and broccoli. Serve with your favorite fish, chicken or steak.
3 large peeled and cubed Yukon gold potatoes
1 small head broccoli
2 quartered tomatoes
1/2 medium red pepper
1/2 medium onion chopped
4 cloves garlic minced
2 tbsp sliced fresh chives
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
1 tsp curry powder
salt and freshly ground pepper
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
– Season potatoes with salt, pepper, curry powder and mix with half the garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and place in a shallow roasting pan topped with the rosemary. Potatoes should cook for about 40 minutes.
– Set aside roasted potatoes and heat a large skillet with olive oil.
– Cook onions for 2 minutes till translucent then add remaining garlic, broccoli and peppers. Cook veggies for about 5 minutes till broccoli is soft and slightly crunchy.
– Add tomatoes, potatoes and cook for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
– Top with fresh chives and serve immediately.