When you think of maple syrup, you think pancakes or waffles however there are so many other fun ways to use maple syrup. Think refreshing cocktails, maple infused desserts and savory dishes like my sweet potato hash made with Runamok Maple syrup, caramelized onions and a hint of cumin. The maple syrup is what takes the sweet potatoes from regular to out of this world.
I have tried a number of maple syrup brands and Runamok Maple is certainly the best maple syrup I have had. This maple syrup is so good it was even on Oprah’s list of favorite things in 2016. In addition to their pure maple syrup Runamok Maple also carries infused, barrel aged and smoked maple syrups. variety of infused flavors like Pecan wood smoked, Cardamom, Cinnamon vanilla, Elderberry , Market lime-leaf and more.
For my maple infused sweet potato hash I used the hibiscus flower infused syrup which complemented the sweet potatoes really well. With so many flavor options there are so many fun things you can do with this maple syrup.
7 Delicious ways to use maple Syrup
- Add it to your salad dressing or plain yogurt for a hint of sweetness
- Drizzle a little into your oatmeal .
- Use it when roasting tomatoes or any other veggie like brussels sprouts or carrots.
- Use it to make maple candied bacon.
- Add it to your cocktail or cup of tea.
- Use it on your meat like chicken
- Add it to your pumpkin or butternut squash soup.