Have you ever wondered what to do with the leftover cream cheese sitting in your fridge after you have consumed all the bagels? This happens quite often to a lot of people. I recently got a container of Bruegger’s Bagels cucumber dill cream cheese and decided I was going to have fun with the leftover cream cheese. My first thought was to make sandwiches then I thought how about taking it further by making a sauce with the cream cheese. This pan seared salmon with cucumber dill sauce meal turned out delicious and was fairly easy to make.
Cream cheese is very versatile and the possibilities are endless with this ingredient. In addition to using it for the cucumber dill sauce, there are so many other ways to use leftover cucumber dill cream cheese. Below are some of my favorite ways to use it.
5 Fun ways to use up cucumber dill cream cheese
1. Spread the cream cheese over crackers and top with fresh dill for a quick and easy snack.
2. Use it for smoked salmon tea sandwiches. Thin slices of smoked salmon, red onion and cucumber dill cream cheese make the perfect sandwich filling. Remove the crust for a fun presentation.
3. Add the cream cheese to scrambled eggs for a delicious twist to your regular scrambled egg recipe.
4. A generous amount of cucumber dill cream cheese in a chicken wrap with lettuce, cucumber and tomato is a great lunch meal.
5. Use it in your pasta salad dressing. Add a little milk to adjust the consistency.
Let me know if you try this Pan Seared Salmon With Cucumber Dill Sauce recipe, you can shoot me direct message or tag me on Instagram. I am always looking forward to hearing from you. If you are in need for another seafood recipe inspiration, you may also check out my Pan Seared Tilapia with lemon and herb zucchini.
Disclaimer: Being a Bruegger’s Bunch member, I received compensation for this post. Although this is a sponsored post, all opinions, images and content are my own. Click here for my full disclosure policy.