If you are on the hunt for an easy deviled egg recipe, then you have come to the right place! In addition to its simplicity this recipe is a guaranteed crowd pleaser and guests will be talking about your deviled eggs for a while. I have been using a lot of Colman’s Mustard in my recipes since I recently discovered that it is a miracle ingredient. It really makes everything taste better including these delicious deviled eggs.
The key to making delicious deviled eggs is to make sure the eggs are hard boiled, use good mayonnaise and last but not least add some Colman’s Mustard to make the recipe extra special.
Easy Deviled Egg Recipe Instructions
- Boil eggs for at least 10 minutes. If using the Instant Pot, cook on high pressure for 7 minutes and do a quick release. Cool eggs in a bowl with cold water.
2. Cut eggs in half
3. scoop the egg yolk out of the egg whites
4. Mash the egg yolks with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, Colman’s Mustard Powder, vinegar, Colman’s Prepared Mustard, salt, garlic, freshly ground pepper and mix till smooth. If the consistency is too thick add a little sour cream.
- Pipe yolk mixture into the egg whites. An icing tube will do the trick.
7. Garnish with a sprinkle of paprika, fresh dill and serve over a bed of lettuce and tomatoes.
These deviled eggs are great as a appetizer at a dinner party and if you have leftovers (which is not likely) you can use them for sandwiches. Toast two slices of whole grain bread, layer with lettuce and use the deviled eggs as a delicious sandwich filling. Not a big fan of eggs? you can try this veggie pasta salad with mustard dressing
FYI: This post is in partnership with Colman’s Mustard and the product in this post was complimentary.