With Halloween around the corner, I am pretty sure some of you already have your candy sorted for the trick or treaters. I always like to buy Hershey’s kisses as children love them however sometimes I am left with leftovers. One day I decided to buy some small ice cream sundae cups and top them with Hershey’s kisses for a dinner party that I hosted. These Hershey kiss topped ice cream sundaes are such an easy and fun dessert to serve if you do not have enough time to make something from scratch.
You can pretty much top most desserts with Hershey’s Kisses so the possibilities are endless and this is just a small drop in the Hershey’s kisses pond of ideas. Here are more fun ways to use Hershey’s kisses in addition to the Hershey Kiss topped ice cream sundae. Now you know there is more that can be done with leftover chocolate!
5 Ways to use Hershey’s Kisses
- Peanut butter blossom cookies – What I love about these cookies is that they take only 10 minutes to bake in the oven and are made with a few simple ingredients. Try this Peanut Butter Blossoms Recipe from the Genius Kitchen.
- No Bake Peanut butter Kiss Cookies – anything with the words “no bake” always attracts my attention and these No Bake Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies from Sis Sisters Stuff are awesome. With only 6 ingredients and a total prep and cook time of 15 minutes they deserve all the love.
- Hershey’s Double Kisses Truffles – These truffles are what you make when you are in need for some serious chocolate fix. They take a little longer than the first 2 recipes but they absolutely worth the effort. Believe it or not you will just need 4 ingredients for this recipe and the result will make you look like a master baker. Find the double kisses truffle recipe on ABC News.
- Double Pumpkin Kissed Chocolate Chunk Cookies – I know I cannot go through food post during the fall without a recipe with pumpkin in it. These double pumpkin kissed chuck cookies made by the picky plate are an indulgence and very comforting. With ingredients like nutmeg, cinnamon and pumpkin they are super delicious.
- Hershey Kisses and raspberry skewers – If you want something with some fruit, try placing raspberries and Hershey’s kisses on the little appetizer sticks or toothpicks. You can use any fruit of your choice like strawberries, grapes or even pineapple.
I would love to know when you try these Hershey Kiss topped Ice cream Sundaes or better yet let me know different ways you like to use candy in your baked goods at home. Your comments are always welcome!