One of my favorite things about winter is that I get to eat my favorite comfort foods like braised short ribs and home made chicken soup. There is something about succulent beef served with good old potatoes and gravy that screams comfort and feeds the soul.
1/2 pound Brussels sprouts
I clove garlic
2 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
1 tsp butter
- Remove stems and outer leaves of brussels sprouts .Cut each sprout into half and cook in salted boiling water for 3 min.
- Drain sprouts and add olive oil and butter to heated pan.
- Add minced garlic into pan and cook for for 30seconds.
- Add brussels sprouts to garlic,add pepper and cook for 3 minutes or until sprouts start browning. You can add some red bell bepper slices for color if you wish.
- Remove from heat and serve warm