I was craving Mexican food and was glad I tried Besito Mexican Restaurant last weekend after hearing so much about it. Mexican food is very popular and is one of my favorite cuisines because of the rich and complex flavors. The BF and I enjoyed Besito so much and once you see the pictures of our food you will know why.
We went to the Chestnut hill MA location which is closer to my home and about a 20 minute drive from downtown Boston. They also have a location in Burlington, MA as well as locations in New York and Connecticut.
5 Reasons to visit Besito Mexican Restaurant
1. Best Guacamole in town: Besito Mexican Restaurant is worth visiting just for their amazing guacamole which is made table side to your liking.
2. Consistent quality food: Everything we had was delicious from the appetizers to the dessert which is very important to me . Nothing I hate like having a great appetizer and a blah entrée’ I enjoyed everything I ate here.
3. Great ambiance: If like me you value the ambiance of a restaurant then you will love Besito. The restaurant is well decorated and has a warm cozy feel to it. You can tell they put a lot of thought to the design.
4. Fun drink menu : They also have a wide variety of cocktails, margaritas and drinks, I ordered a mango margarita which was very refreshing. Next time I will try their sangria which looked really good too.
5. Great Service: What’s a great restaurant without good service. Our waitress was very pleasant, patient and not overbearing. Even the managers checked up on us and they did this with other patrons which I loved.
Overall the food was delicious and we had a great experience, we will certainly be going back to try more fun Mexican dishes.
Disclaimer: Although this was a complimentary visit, the views and opinions in this post are strictly my own.