1/2 pound shrimp
2 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1/2 lemon juiced
2 tsp fresh parsley finely chopped
Salt and freshly ground pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
- Mix lemon juice, garlic, red pepper flakes , 1 tbsp olive oil, shrimp ,salt and pepper in a medium size bowl.
- Meanwhile heat the rest of the olive oil in a griddle pan.
- Place shrimp in pan , make sure they are not too close together to prevent them from steaming.
- Cook for about 3 minutes each side
- Once shrimp is cooked on both sides serve immediately . I served mine with mushroom risotto and steamed broccoli. Yummy!