It’s summertime and that means there is a barbecue or some sort of gathering to attend every weekend. If you are running out of ideas for things to bring to a party, these easy blueberry cheesecake bars are just the thing. I am always inspired by Bruegger’s Bagels products and used their delicious Blueberry Greek Cream Cheese for this recipe. I remembered having the blueberry cream cheese with my bagel and thinking it would be awesome in a cheesecake recipe! Saying this recipe is easy is an understatement, its super simple.
What makes this blueberry cheesecake bar recipe a winner is that it looks like you have worked really hard to create it and it is a guaranteed crowd pleaser. All you need to follow are these 7 easy steps and you are on your way to being the star of your potluck or party.
How to make easy Blueberry Cheesecake Bars:
1. Get all your ingredients ready. Very important to use good quality cream cheese. In this recipe I used Bruegger’s Bagels Blueberry Greek Cream Cheese which has the perfect amount of blueberry flavor and has nice tang from the yogurt.
2. Process graham crackers, sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 a stick melted butter in a food processor till well combined with a breadcrumb consistency.
3. Press graham cracker mix into a lined 9 x 9 baking dish with a glass or mug. Cook in the oven for 12 minutes.
4. Mix cream cheese, lemon juice, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, corn starch, lemon zest in the rinsed food processor
5. Pour cream cheese mixture over the cooled base.
6. Garnish with fresh blueberries over the cream cheese and cook in the oven for 40 minutes.
7. Cool over the counter for about 3 hours and chill in the refrigerator for about 5 hours, preferably overnight. Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
When done, the blueberries will pop in your mouth and the cream cheese filling will be rich and heavenly. Looking for more summer food inspiration? Check out my post on How to Host the ultimate Bagel Brunch
FYI: This post is in partnership with Bruegger’s Bagels. The images, content and opinions are completely my own.