Have you guys heard of Arctic Zero fit frozen desserts? I have seen a lot of them on Instagram so you can imagine my excitement when the Arctic Zero team reached out to have me sample their newest flavors. I was pleasantly surprised with the creaminess and flavor of their desserts especially since low-calorie desserts tend to taste like ice. I highly recommend these fit frozen desserts if you are seeking a healthier indulgence.
5 Reasons to try Arctic Zero Fit Frozen Desserts
- They are made from premium and hormone free whey protein. In addition they are GMO free with no artificial ingredients…what!
- They are low in sugar and fat-free. Don’t worry, although they are low in sugar with no fat they make up for it in lots of flavor which is even better.
- They are low in calories. 1/2 cup contains between 35-75 calories depending on which flavor you choose. The calorie content is a fraction of most desserts.
- They are lactose free which means you can enjoy it if you are lactose intolerant.
- Tons of flavor options to choose from like snickerdoodle dandy, poppin pomegranate, cake batter and lots more fun flavors. My favorite is the brownie blast and the banana pudding pictured above.
I would just like to mention that if you are expecting it to taste exactly like ice cream then you will be disappointed however if you are expecting a healthier and tasty alternative, Arctic Zero is worth trying. Another important tip for maximum satisfaction is to let it sit out of the freezer for about 20 minutes before eating.
Do you still eat frozen desserts during cooler months like I do? I would love to hear from you!
Disclaimer: The products in this post were complimentary however all the opinions and reviews are completely my own. Thank you for your support