It’s Friday night, your BFF is hanging out at your house for a girls night or maybe you are hosting a barbecue for your family. What do you serve for drinks? Cocktails of course! There is nothing more fun than serving fun cocktails for your friends and family. If you are like me, you like to make sure your guests have the best food and drinks so today I am sharing 2 of the easiest and tastiest cocktail recipes that will impress your guests.
Cucumber Mint Mojito:
The first one is a Cucumber Mint Mojito. Mojitos are my drink of choice when I need a refreshing cocktail during the warmer days. Mojitos are typically made with lime juice, mint, white rum, sugar and club soda. If you have limited time, Stirrings makes the best cocktail mixers out there. They have the Simple Mojito mixer that is so good your guests will think you mixed it yourself. There is no chemical after taste or extremely high sugar content that you find with other cocktail mixes. Their products are made from the finest ingredients including real juices and pure cane sugar which I love.
Making a mojito using Stirrings mixers is pretty easy. You won’t need to muddle the mint leaves or juice any limes because the mixer has already done that for you. All you need to do is add the alcohol and club soda. I like to add some thinly sliced cucumbers for an added cucumber flavor and fresh mint and limes for garnish.
- 6 oz Stirrings Mojito Mix
- 8 mint leaves
- 2 small Persian cucumbers thinly sliced
- 2 limes
- 3 oz white rum
- 1 can club soda
- Rim a cocktail glass with salt (I used the Stirrings Margarita Rimmer)
- Fill the glass halfway with ice
- Add 1/2 the rum, cucumber slices, 4 fresh lime quarters, 4 mint leaves and mojito mix to each glass.
- Stir and top with club soda till glass is almost filled about 3/4 full. Stir one more time to combine and serve.
Pineapple Peach Bellini:
The second easy cocktail recipe is a Pineapple Peach Bellini. This drink is for those that like a sweeter and fruity cocktail. Bellinis are typically made with Prosecco and peach purée. Making a Bellini using Stirrings mixers is also very easy. Just mix the Simple Peach Bellini mixer with your favorite Prosecco and you are good to go.
For this recipe I used the Stirrings Simple Peach Bellini mix with Prosecco, grenadine and pureed frozen pineapple. The addition of pureed pineapple gives it an added tropical flavor unlike the traditional Bellini.
- 3 oz Stirrings Simple Peach Bellini Cocktail Mixer
- 6 oz Prosecco
- 2 tsp Stirrings authentic grenadine
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks pureed
- Sliced Peach for Garnish
- Add half the pureed pineapple in one champagne flute and the other half in the second glass
- Add 1.5 oz Stirrings Simple Peach Bellini Cocktail Mixer and 1 tsp grenadine to each glass then pour 3 oz Prosecco.
- Add sliced peaches, gently stir and serve
I hope I have given you some inspiration for your next Spring or Summer get together this year. The next time you are planning your drink menu, try something different and make some cocktails. You can never go wrong with a fun drink and your guests will think you are hostess with the mostest.
FYI: This is a sponsored post and as always, all content was written by me, based on my own opinions and experiences.